Has anyone gotten the generated Convert to work.
Author Message
 Has anyone gotten the generated Convert to work.

I have gotten the convert (multi-table) to generate and compile.  It all
looks OK but I can't seem to get it to recognize SOURCE tables.  In the ASK
window,  the source column all says "Not Available".

Any ideas???

C55EE, Win2k, converting TPS -> SQL.

Regards....Wayne

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:54:34 GMT

1. Having trouble getting iconv-0.5 working on OS X

2. Having trouble getting MIME and SMTP from tcllib to work

3. Having trouble getting tcl working right

4. Has anyone ever gotten Java Activator, EAI, and Cosmo 2.1 to work

5. EcoLisp threads - anyone gotten them to work?

6. Has anyone gotten SOAR to work under akcl?

7. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

8. having trouble in getting errors out.

9. Try this if you are having problems getting action out of your joystick

10. cl condition system---having problems getting it compiled

11. Having trouble converting array to spreadsheet string,...

12. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?