Anyone heard of Lucas .RTF Editor Template?
Author Message
 Anyone heard of Lucas .RTF Editor Template?

Does it exist?  Has anyone had experience with it?

Where can I find information about it?

Thanks,

Adam

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone heard of Lucas .RTF Editor Template?

Quote:
> Does it exist?  Has anyone had experience with it?

> Where can I find information about it?

Adam, Locus Software by Bent Nielsen is located at:

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/gandalf/return_index.htm

Locus Templates (freeware) contain quite a few features

Inplace edit of browse-box with validation and lookup.
File manager for updating files after changes to the dictionary.
Rich Edit Control to view and edit *.rtf files and memo-fields with Mail
Merge.
Query by Example view and report of all files in your application
Report filter with an improved report generator.
Popup toolbar, popup date and popup directory.
Popup help generation.
Page tree.
     And more........

Dave
--
From Encourager Software - Dave Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 Bookmarks -
Profile Exchanges - HTML, Search Engines and Clarion (TopSpeed)
http://www.EncouragerSoftware.com/

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone heard of the ISO 8583 standard?

2. Anyone heard about EAI2 from parallelgraphics?

3. Anyone heard about Assembly'95?

4. Anyone heard of InterfloX?

5. Anyone ever heard of SIMULA?

6. Anyone ever heard of SIMULA?

7. Anyone Heard of "H"?

8. Anyone heard of Lambda Logic? (L2)

9. Oberon/F - anyone heard of this?

10. Anyone ever heard of Sapien(?spelling) language?

11. Anyone ever heard of Pro1?

12. Has anyone heard of Orwell?