.K01 files What are they?
Author Message
 .K01 files What are they?

When ever I use Clarion's drivers for 2.1, it creates a .dat file. I know
that the data the program uses is stored in the .dat files. but what or why
is a .k01 file also created?

Sat, 31 May 2003 11:42:07 GMT
 .K01 files What are they?
Mike,
There is one .k0? file per key in the clarion DAT file of the same name.
Dave

Quote:
> When ever I use Clarion's drivers for 2.1, it creates a .dat file. I know
> that the data the program uses is stored in the .dat files. but what or
why
> is a .k01 file also created?

Sat, 31 May 2003 11:49:59 GMT
 .K01 files What are they?
Its a key file. You need it.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography studios
and non-profit organizations

Sat, 31 May 2003 06:43:18 GMT
 .K01 files What are they?
Hi Mike

There is one for each key. Therefore if you have four keys on a file you
will get .k01 .k02 .k03 .k04 If you have a memo filed in your file, you will
also get a .mem file

HTH

Cheers
Simon Burrows
*** NEW *** Screen Redesigner templates - Let your customers change your
screen layouts and control properties to suit their needs at runtime.
Unlimited report layouts, defined by your user at runtime in your Clarion
application
Home of the Clarion List & Label Templates
Free template sets
http://www.solace-software.demon.co.uk

When ever I use Clarion's drivers for 2.1, it creates a .dat file. I know
that the data the program uses is stored in the .dat files. but what or why
is a .k01 file also created?

Sat, 31 May 2003 19:48:23 GMT
 .K01 files What are they?
This are the key (indexes) files
e.g.. a file MYDATA.DAT with 2 keys will have
MyDATA.DAT - the file
MyDATA.K01 - the first key
MyDATA.k02 - the second key

--
Didier
http://www.francened.com/clarion.htm

Sat, 31 May 2003 19:57:20 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. I am wishing to read quickbooks data files with C5.5

3. What runtime file am I missing?

4. how to compile and a set of .prg file I am getting this warning

5. Problem with file I/O on solaris .I am a newbie to fortran

6. newbie qn : which file am I in ?

7. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...

8. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

9. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

10. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

11. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

12. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder