How to change Record Filter when changing Tab
Author Message
 How to change Record Filter when changing Tab

How can I change the Record Filter for a browse when I switch to
another tab on the same screen,  and then force the browse to refresh.

I don't want to place several browses on the different tabs.

Can someone help me?

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to change Record Filter when changing Tab

This is done via the conditional behavior tab on the Actions for the list.

HTH,
--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

[Using MS Internet News 3.0]
UIN 2967196

Quote:
> How can I change the Record Filter for a browse when I switch to
> another tab on the same screen,  and then force the browse to refresh.

> I don't want to place several browses on the different tabs.

> Can someone help me?

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Browse Filter and Keep Selected Record

2. changing record(after deleting CHANGE button)

3. Changing notebook tab fonts (Enfin)

4. changing tabs to spaces

5. How to change the tab order

6. Changing EditFields tab-order?

7. Change notebook tab location programmatically

8. change control tab order at runtime

9. Change browse Filter

10. Tab Changing EVENT

11. Update ?list on tab change