Environment variables
Author Message
 Environment variables

This probably has been asked b4 but would like to know
how to read the systems Environment vars.
TIA
RWC

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Environment variables
Hi:

In my book titled the CLARION COMPANION there is a
complete class library for environment variables.
Includes a parser routine that will return a
queue of all environment variables without having
to know their names.

Quote:

--
 Randy Goodhew
 [oooooooooo]=|

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Environment variables
Hi Randy

Where can I get your book?

I haven't been able to find a link only that it is available from Mitten
Software.

Steffen

Quote:
> Hi:

> In my book titled the CLARION COMPANION there is a
> complete class library for environment variables.
> Includes a parser routine that will return a
> queue of all environment variables without having
> to know their names.

> > This probably has been asked b4 but would like to know
> > how to read the systems Environment vars.
> > TIA
> > RWC

> --
>  Randy Goodhew
>  [oooooooooo]=|

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Environment variables
Hi Stefen:

The Mitten Software site is at:

www.mittensoftware.com

Quote:

--
 Randy Goodhew
 [oooooooooo]=|

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Environment variables
Thanks

Steffen

Quote:
> Hi Stefen:

> The Mitten Software site is at:

> www.mittensoftware.com

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Environment variables

says...

Quote:
> Hi Randy

> Where can I get your book?

> I haven't been able to find a link only that it is available from Mitten
> Software.

Steffen, this URL should get you close to the actual web page. Then click
on the "Clarion Companion Book  - Randy Goodhew" selection

http://www1.minn.net/~mitten/clar.htm

Dave

Quote:

> > Hi:

> > In my book titled the CLARION COMPANION there is a
> > complete class library for environment variables.

--
From Encourager Software - Dave Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 Bookmarks -
Profile Exchanges - Clarion Third Party, Clarion Application,
Newsgroup - Email, HTML, PRO Music USB, and Search Engines
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing environment variables into python variables

2. How to set environment variable (was: Re: [VW7] How to set environment variable VISUALWORKS in Red Hat Linux 7.3?)

3. Environment variables - Windows

4. Using dos/windows environment variables in gawk script

5. Environment variables inside the system call

6. Passing an environment variable to a system call within awk

7. using rsh to read remote environment variables

8. setting of environment variables

9. environment variables?

10. Environment variables in nawk question

11. accessing environment variables

12. environment variables