Error 36 in CW5
Author Message
 Error 36 in CW5

Hi all

cw5pe tps file driver

After adding a few fields to a data file I got the error 36 invalid data
file
message when trying to convert to the new structure.
i tied on a couple of other files and same thing , even just increasing
the size of a field by one.

What is going on here

                Elli

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 36 in CW5
Hi Elli,

Quote:

>After adding a few fields to a data file I got the error 36 invalid data
>file
>message when trying to convert to the new structure.
>i tied on a couple of other files and same thing , even just increasing
>the size of a field by one.

Do the files use an owner/password/filename in a variable?

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

Check out Icetips and Icetips Knowledgebase
http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 36 in CW5
Arnr

Yes a fixed password , but its been like that for three years and through
XXX numbers of data conversions.

                Elli

Quote:

> Do the files use an owner/password/filename in a variable?

> Best regards,

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error(36) Invalid Data file / Error: Invalid Record Declaration

2. Error: Unable to read keyed record Error 36

3. TCP/IP error 503 in CW5=ok in CW5.5b the error

4. Error 36

5. Error 36 when converting in c55

6. error code 36

7. Error 36 (invalid data file)

8. Error 36 Invalid Data File

9. Error 36 Invalid Data File When Adding Fields

10. CFD 2.1, Win2000, error 36

11. Invalid data file Error(36)

12. Multi DLL with Variable File Name, got Invalid Data File(36) error