File access
Author Message
 File access

Hi, all.
I need to know how could I use the files that I need without using Relate,
because their relationships with other tables seem to be affecting the
behavior of my application.
Some messages of Relationship Error appear when I'm executing a specific
process.
I'd appreciate any idea.
Thanks

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:27:30 GMT
 File access
Hi "Pruebas",

You can use Access.Filename.method however if you are having errors in
processes because of relationships defined in your dictionary I'd be
having a closer look at your relationships. Either the relationship
should be maintained or not.

This is a quick answer so I haven't given much thought to possible
scenarios where this wouldn't apply.

Best Regards,
        Geoff Spillane

Quote:
>Hi, all.
>I need to know how could I use the files that I need without using Relate,
>because their relationships with other tables seem to be affecting the
>behavior of my application.
>Some messages of Relationship Error appear when I'm executing a specific
>process.
>I'd appreciate any idea.
>Thanks

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:45:15 GMT

1. Exclusive file access or serial access to external file

2. ABC File Access Error - Key File is invalid

3. Halt-File Access Error: Which file?

4. Is there a way to hide files/directories and detect file access

5. Asm code for DA file access?

6. File access error problems

7. Quick file access problems

8. Hidden file access in VW 2.0