Adding a picture to Client File Records
Author Message
 Adding a picture to Client File Records

I am updating an office client management system in CW5.   I would like the
capability of including the client's photo with his/her record for display
and possibly for printing on a report.

File is TPS format.  Everything is flexible right now, so I can change
anything in the system as required.  Photos will be scanned in, and may be
in any format that works.

Any suggestions of routines/approaches/custom controls for this task?

Thanks in advance.

Brent O'Malley Barnes

---

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:06:38 GMT
 Adding a picture to Client File Records
Hi Brent

Take a look at the School Manager example shipped with your CW5

Hannes

Quote:
> I am updating an office client management system in CW5.   I would like
the
> capability of including the client's photo with his/her record for display
> and possibly for printing on a report.

> File is TPS format.  Everything is flexible right now, so I can change
> anything in the system as required.  Photos will be scanned in, and may be
> in any format that works.

> Any suggestions of routines/approaches/custom controls for this task?

> Thanks in advance.

> Brent O'Malley Barnes

> ---

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:11:02 GMT

1. MEMO FIELD TO STING: Then add strings as records to item file

2. Automatically adding record to related file in 1-1 relationship

3. Add record from One file to another

4. CW20 add record with data form other file

5. CW20 add record with data form other file

6. TopSpeed File Format ADD() Performance With High Volume Records

7. Adding Child Record to a Child file during Update

8. add dummy record to VSAM (MVS) files

9. Records Disappeared/Added to the prior Record No

10. Prime record fields on insert - Before adding auto incremented record

11. Add Child Record Within New Parent Record form.

12. Adding child records for a newly inserted parent record (CW2003)