Virtual procedure RelationManager
Author Message
 Virtual procedure RelationManager

I noticed thad the open method of the relation class is virtual. I think
this means I can extend the procedure with some source code that should
happen everytime a file opens.

 What I want to do is add a log-string to a file with the names of the files
that are open.

Has anybody some idea where I should put my code and how I can do this. I
searched, but I really cann't find this one.

TIA

Danny Verpoot
RWtronic

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 01:34:47 GMT

1. RelationManager related question

2. Related fields in relationmanager

3. Chapter 51 - RelationManager

4. RelationManager

5. FileManager vs. RelationManager

6. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

7. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

8. virtual method call faster that non-virtual method?

9. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)

10. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)

11. Adding Procedures to Generated Procedures

12. Mixing ABC procedures and Standard Clarion procedures