Internal Errors - WSLKEYB & WSLDIAL
Author Message
 Internal Errors - WSLKEYB & WSLDIAL

I am getting the following Runtime Errors when previewing a report;

Internal error 01 : WSLKEYB
Internal error 03 : WSLDIAL

I am using CW 2.003 with DET & CPCS templates.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn Bishop
AMCAP Computer Services
Perth Western Australia

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Internal Errors - WSLKEYB & WSLDIAL
I have fixed the WSLDIAL Internal error 03 problem (Incorrect use
variable). Still getting Internal error 01 : WSLKEYB.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Glenn Bishop

Quote:

> I am getting the following Runtime Errors when previewing a report;

> Internal error 01 : WSLKEYB
> Internal error 03 : WSLDIAL

> I am using CW 2.003 with DET & CPCS templates.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks in advance,

> Glenn Bishop
> AMCAP Computer Services
> Perth Western Australia

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Error --Internal Error 01: WSLKEYB

2. Runtime Error - Internal Error 02:WSLDIAL

3. internal error 02: WSLDIAL

4. Please Help! Internal Error #03 WSLDIAL

5. Internal error 03: WSLDIAL

6. Internal error 02: WSLDIAL

7. C4b: HELP! Internal Error 01: WSLDIAL

8. C4b: HELP! Internal error 01: WSLDIAL

9. c4b:help!:internal error 01:wsldial:

10. INTERNAL ERROR 02:WSLDIAL

11. Internal Error 02;WSLDIAL

12. Internal Error 02: WSLDIAL