Using Alias with Drop Down Combo
Author Message
 Using Alias with Drop Down Combo

Does anyone know how to use Alias with a drop down combo?  On a form, I
have a drop down combo list box using file called (customers) and put a
filter on it to show only customer's balance (this is a field in the
customers file).  I created an Alias of the customers file and I want
to create a queue of all the entries that create the balance and update
the balance if payment was made.  I can get the queue started on the
alias file but as soon as it hits the balance field, the queue dies.  I
am assuming the queue dies because of the filter put on the drop down
combo list box.

Thanks for any and all help.
Bev Duncan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop combo related to another drop combo

2. Drop Combo dependent on another drop combo

3. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

4. Dynamically Filtering a Drop Down Combo

5. Combo Drop Down On Select

6. Drop-down combo update update

7. Drop Down Combo

8. Wonderfully useful Drop Down Combos.. not (C5EEB)

9. Help needed on drop down combo filter problem

10. Show Related Files In A Drop Down Combo (C5EEB)

11. Drop down combo lookups - how?

12. Clearing a drop down combo