Browse Column resize causes browse crash
Author Message
 Browse Column resize causes browse crash

Has any one else noted that if you resize, say, the left-most column in
a browse to make it smaller by dragging the column edge to the left, if
you happen to drag outside the browse box, the columns become corrupted
(you can't see the left-most columns) and you must close the browse to
correct the problem?

Bob Edwards

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Browse Column resize causes browse crash
Bob,

Yep!  Using CW2.003, this is a problem.  I save my column sizes using a
template and finally resorted to putting a INI delete in the app so the
user could just blow away the bad format and start over again - really
ugly but it works.

Don't know if this is solved in later versions of CW.

Al

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sheet with two rows of tabs, how to resize browse

2. Resize Browse

3. Resize browse

4. USer Resize Browse Box

5. Need embed points for browse window resize

6. Dynamic Browse resizing with a region control

7. Question of Resize of Browse?

8. Resizing fields in a browse

9. App Resizing by itself, when opening a browse.

10. Last column in browse is very loooooong...

11. Hide Browse Column (Another way?)

12. Multi-Line column headers on a browse