95, 98 & Win NT
Author Message
 95, 98 & Win NT

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me if it will work with Windows NT.

2.003 apps have problems with many NT mouse systems. Also the menus
dont always work. 2.003 apps also had a bug where the cursor would
disappear at times and that is worse on NT. To handle NT well you need
C5.
-------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 95, 98 & Win NT
2.003 apps have problems with many NT mouse systems. Also the
menus
dont always work. 2.003 apps also had a bug where the cursor
would
disappear at times and that is worse on NT. To handle NT well you
need
C5.

Thanks for your response, Jim.  It is most appreciated.

--
Cynthia J. Marr, CW 2.003

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 95, 98 & Win NT

2. 95, 98 & Win NT & MacIntosh

3. Where can I get info on ASM programming for Win 16/95/98/NT

4. Win 95/98/NT API

5. Clipper development for Windows 95, 98 & NT

6. Filter performance Win 98 v Win 95

7. CgiHttpServer workalike for Win/NT and Win/98?

8. Clarion 2.1 and Printing on Win 95 / 98

9. WIN 95/98 C Func Prototype

10. SETCURSOR() function in Win 95/98

11. Win 95/98 illegal operation errors

12. COM problem under Win 95/98