Report with no page header on firs page
Author Message
 Report with no page header on firs page

Quote:

>You want to print a report, but no header on the first page.

>Do you want headers on the second page, Yes or No.

Hello Christopher!

I'm very sorry about this chaos. I wanted to print report, but header must be
printed only on firs page. If I'm more clear only last part of header should
be printed on second, third ... pages.
In the meantime I found out how to do this but anyway thank you very much!

Regards,

Marko Kek

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report with no page header on firs page

2. Special Page header on first Page

3. C5 Report, supress page header

4. Reports: Detail Header on each page

5. Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

6. C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly

7. No Header on first page of report

8. Report header on page one only

9. Report header on page one only

10. Page of pages in a report (CW5).

11. Report: Total pages on first page?

12. First page in report is page 2 - how?