Anyone got a list of countries?
Author Message
 Anyone got a list of countries?

Hi

I need a list of all the countries of the world for my App.

To save me typing them all in I was wondering if anyone had them in some
format (ASCII,TPS, Clarion or whatever).

Thanks

Rick Jordan

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone got a list of countries?
No but I have a list of just about every airport in the world , some of them
files include the country which you can probably sum up to a decent list.

        Elli

Quote:

>I need a list of all the countries of the world for my App.

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone got a list of countries?
visit: ftp://info.ripe.net/iso3166-countrycodes

HTH

> Hi

> I need a list of all the countries of the world for my App.

> To save me typing them all in I was wondering if anyone had them in some
> format (ASCII,TPS, Clarion or whatever).

> Thanks

> Rick Jordan

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone got a list of countries?
Hi Rick,

Quote:
>I need a list of all the countries of the world for my App.

>To save me typing them all in I was wondering if anyone had them in some
>format (ASCII,TPS, Clarion or whatever).

There is such a list in IKB for I think every country in the world.
It's a list of country postfixes for IP addresses, like .dk for
Denmark etc.  You should be able to copy/paste the text from the html
page to notepad or something like that...

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.68)
UIN nr.: 2428601

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone got a list of countries?
I guess United States should fall into the "unknown" category? :-)

On Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:17:56 -0600, Michael Iacomini

Quote:

>I think the attached file (.tps) is complete if not let me know!

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed(CW)(Compuserve)]
Developers of "In Back" Backup Software
J & S Software Co.  http://www.jssoftware.com
(CIS: 73501,1323)

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Has anyone gotten the generated Convert to work.

2. ANYONE ELSE GETTING "UNKNOWN" NEWS POSTINGS

3. are these messages getting to anyone?

4. Has anyone ever gotten Java Activator, EAI, and Cosmo 2.1 to work

5. EcoLisp threads - anyone gotten them to work?

6. Has anyone gotten SOAR to work under akcl?

7. (?) has anyone gotten this error installing tcl_nm?

8. Getting a current list of APF authorised libraries.

9. Getting list of files from current directory?

10. Getting focus for a list

11. Mailing List - getting off

12. Getting list of file names for current directory?