Setting the wallpaper on a win2k desktop
Author Message
 Setting the wallpaper on a win2k desktop

I have a strange problem with an API

I can set the desktop wallpaper from my program with:

err=SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER,0,WallPaperName,SPIF_SENDWININICHANGE)

but how do I tile and stretch it?

I noticed the keys in the registry
        WallpaperStyle = 0 for centered and tiled    2 for stretch
        TileWallpaper  = 1 for tiled
but I would have to restart for them to take effect.

Thanks,
Jim

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 04:24:15 GMT

1. ANN: Free Wallpapers for your desktop and Clarion IDE

2. About wallpaper and laptops vs. desktops

3. Desktop Wallpaper from API's

4. setting desktop picture from canvas?

5. Automating Desktop Settings in Warp

6. Setting OS/2's Desktop Background Color

7. desktop background settings

8. Setting Minimize To DESKTOP ??

9. Question about setting up objects on desktop

10. HELP! how do you set DESKTOP

11. Setting Folder Position and Size on Desktop

12. email server/desktop settings