OLE Automation with MS Word
Author Message
 OLE Automation with MS Word

I am using OLE Automation with MS Word. I need to generate a file with
Class Declarations (in Clarion Syntax) from a OLB file (MSWORD8.OLB).
I was using "OLE Class Generator v 1.0 beta 3" from Princen Information
Technology (this product is a freware). But it have a big problem : causes
a GPF, during the generation. Does anyone have a newer version from  this
software (or other similar product) ? If you have, send me information
about,
please !

Thanks,
Fernando Lima
Braslia - DF - Brazil

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:15:02 GMT
 OLE Automation with MS Word
Fernando,

This product is not longer supported by Princen (or any of their Clarion
tools) for almost a year now.

--
Didier
http://www.francened.com/clarion.htm

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:26:43 GMT
 OLE Automation with MS Word

OLB sounds like ActiveX

See Jazzagesoftware.com

Torben
On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:15:02 -0200, "Fernando Lima (UOL)"

Quote:

>I am using OLE Automation with MS Word. I need to generate a file with
>Class Declarations (in Clarion Syntax) from a OLB file (MSWORD8.OLB).
>I was using "OLE Class Generator v 1.0 beta 3" from Princen Information
>Technology (this product is a freware). But it have a big problem : causes
>a GPF, during the generation. Does anyone have a newer version from  this
>software (or other similar product) ? If you have, send me information
>about,
>please !

>Thanks,
>Fernando Lima
>Braslia - DF - Brazil

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:42:28 GMT

1. OLE-Automation w/ german Word 7

2. OLE Automation; Word and CW 2.0

3. Ms-WORD automation

4. Win32 COM (MS Word Automation) Question

5. How to mail merge with MS Word w/o OLE or DDE

6. Clarion, MS Word template, OLE, bookmarks

7. Accessing MS Word via OLE

8. MS Word OLE Question

9. MS Word Problems and Clarion OLE

10. Using MF cobol with ole/api to access MS Word

11. Class(y) 2.4b, with documentation for MS-Word 97, MS-Word 6.0 and WordPerfect 7.0

12. Rational Rose OLE Automation problem