ulong / image
Author Message
 ulong / image

hi there
i am running cw2002.01 . i have a field in a btrieve file whose type
is ulong . every time i try and put the field on a report (using
report template) , it gives it to me an image . i have to then go into the
report source and change it to a string so that it can be display correctly .
am i doing something wrong or is this a bug . cheers Neil
--
Neil Robertson

Denel Informatics
Cape Town
South Africa

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ulong / image

Quote:

>hi there
>i am running cw2002.01 . i have a field in a btrieve file whose type
>is ulong . every time i try and put the field on a report (using
>report template) , it gives it to me an image . i have to then go into the
>report source and change it to a string so that it can be display correctly .
>am i doing something wrong or is this a bug . cheers Neil

The Dictionary contains default control properties for Windows and Reports.
Did you check there?
(Double-click on the field and go on to REPORT tab)

Best Regards,
Nick B. Cassos

Thu, 01 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. LONG vs ULONG - Speed Comparisons

2. cw2.003 bug? ulong var in spinbox

3. change ulong to strptr

4. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

5. image file name changed on image save

6. VisualWorks 2.5.1: Image to Image Communication

7. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

8. Moving Apps from image to image

9. Image Searcher: searching images without textual keywords.

10. New Imaging SDK - Image-XChange demo

11. How retrieve original Image size from Image control.

12. Imaging - scanning images and auto-filling data