Catalyst classes/templates
Author Message
 Catalyst classes/templates

Hi

I just started playing with the catalyst sockettools.  It looks good! In the
catalyst package are the header files for clarion, some samples, but thats
it. However there are for Visual C++ some premade classes witch makes it a
lot easyer to implement (with some virtual functions witch you can derive in
your application, like onRead/onError/onWrite.....). Has someone translated
these classes to clarion, or made some classes around the socketTools
library?  I'm specialy interested in a class like CInetAsync (asynchronous
tcp-connection).

Thanks
Sebastiaan

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:51:31 GMT

1. Modifying the template for new class

2. fsdates - free template/class updated

3. FREE Control Monitor Class & Template set

4. XP Menubar Template & Classes Release Version 1

5. New Product - DateTimePicker Class and Templates

6. ABC Free Templates: Using Tray Icon Class AND Instance Limiter

7. Extending Process Template's Class Derived Methods

8. Class Module template

9. EasyExcel Class and Templates ver 1.01 released!.

10. Generic (as in Template) Classes?

11. ANN: port of PHPlib's Template class

12. Container classes and "templates"