Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
Author Message
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!

Quote:

> CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 -30US$

This is pirated software.

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) in Win98
CPD 2.1 / CDD 3.x / C5EE&IC
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA
JANUS/Ada 83 95 CLAW
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS...."

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
Hi!

I wonder why every time this guy (OR ORGANIZATION) puts a message everyone
says that he's going to jail for it, but a week later there is a new message
offering Clarion!

What must be done to stop this kind of guy? Tomorrow he'll offer our
applications for 5 bucks!!!

Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL MEDINA JIMENEZ
Programmer Analyst

Quote:

> > CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 -30US$

> This is pirated software.

> -- Craig (The Data Ferret)
> Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) in Win98
> CPD 2.1 / CDD 3.x / C5EE&IC

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!

Quote:

> > CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 -30US$

> This is pirated software.

> -- Craig (The Data Ferret)
> "Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS...."

What upsets me is that this person is so brazen in their crime as
to post on a legitimate discussion group.  There are warez groups
for this -- and if "Norman" would keep his posts there, at least
we who legitimately own Clarion could avoid association with it.

Mark Kroflich
mark(a)lists-inc.com

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
Quote:

> This is pirated software.

Wonder if Ray would reimburse us.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography studios
and non-profit organizations

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
There must be money in it if he can maintain offices in 3 continents! (the
first fax number is a UK code)

Mike
--
*** SearchFlash - Search ALL text fields/memos in ALL file formats!
*** BackFlash *** CopyFlash ***  IMPEX data exchange templates ***

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!

Quote:

> There must be money in it if he can maintain offices in 3 continents! (the
> first fax number is a UK code)

Jfax can make anyone look big. I can have a fax # in London and Osaka in
about 10 minutes. Jfax.com. Check it out. Great service, including multiple,
simultaneous inbound faxes.

Best part? You can fwd a fax to someone else and lose 0 quality, or get your
faxes while out of town.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography studios
and non-profit organizations

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
I've think this bloke or one of his distributors operates out of a sunday
car boot sale in the next town from me heading into london. Which is quite
cheeky in it self becuase its next to the police station anyway!!!

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
The reason this guy doesn't go to jail, is because most countries don't honor
our laws concerning copyrights, so as far as he is concerned he' perfectly
legal.   This isn't just small third world asian countries.  Take a look at
Japan which ignores most of our copyright laws.

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
Well???? In this world there are a few major businesses which will never die
off, and most commonly they are:

        food
        drink - liquor business
        prostitution
        {*filter*}

Apart from the above, one can also smuggle if he wants great profit which
inevitably involved great risks.

And sale of pirated software, I would rank them to be number one because you
won't be hanged just because you pirate software.  So what if one were to be
jailed, the one who will be jailed is the one who owns the shop?? What if
these people sell at the roadside?? Only if he is caught on the spot, but
just imagine the commotion it will cause at that particular instance, he can
still easily get away.

As a whole, in every good, there is alway every bad.  But when the good also
want to be the bad, then it is high time to change the system.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> The reason this guy doesn't go to jail, is because most countries don't
honor
> our laws concerning copyrights, so as far as he is concerned he' perfectly
> legal.   This isn't just small third world asian countries.  Take a look
at
> Japan which ignores most of our copyright laws.

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
There is no reason to be so upset. In fact It is good for the Clarion
community!

The more people get this copy, the larger the Clarion community. They
will learn Clarion, they will recommend Clarion and grow the
community.

Eventually they will buy the product.

It is better that they pirate Clarion, than Delphi or Visual Basic.

Syv

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:46:04 -0400, Harvey Sprayberry

Quote:

>The reason this guy doesn't go to jail, is because most countries don't honor
>our laws concerning copyrights, so as far as he is concerned he' perfectly
>legal.   This isn't just small third world asian countries.  Take a look at
>Japan which ignores most of our copyright laws.

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!
Maybe Asia ignores copyright laws, but it appears the US is getting tough.
At least with students, who are probably exceptionally easy to spot and
gather evidence on.  The following text is excerpted from
http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,40767,00.html

WASHINGTON--An Oregon college student who gave away music, movies, and
software on the Web is the first person convicted of a felony under a U.S.
law punishing Internet copyright piracy, the Justice Department said today.

Jeffrey Gerard Levy, 22, a senior at the University of Oregon in Eugene,
pleaded guilty to violating the No Electronic Theft Act of 1997, according
to the DOJ.

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!

2. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

3. Offer of new and cheap softwares!! CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 full!!

4. Offer ! Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition!! Cheap price!!

5. Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition full for cheap price!!

6. Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta1 newsgroups

7. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition full !!!

8. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition !

9. Clarion 5 B for Enterprise Edition now available

10. Clarion 5 Evaluation Enterprise Edition

11. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition - Service Release 1

12. Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition