File Manager 2
Author Message
 File Manager 2

I'm using Clarion4b ABC and File Manager 2 Version 2.1. All my TPS files are
on server running Novell 3.12 and program files on local. I'm using AutoNet
and AutoUp. There is no problem with AutoUp. Sometimes, not all the times,
AutoNet displayed an error message "The file you are trying to open is
already in uses by another program. Quit the other program and then try
again." I put all the DLL files and the EXE program on a server location to
tell AutoNet to copy it, setup to share mode.

Any idea!

Alfred

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Conversion with File Manager on Huge files

2. Use File manager to REBUILD files

3. File Manager 2 released (Automatic File Upgrading (inc TPS))

4. Flat file manager

5. File Manager

6. Looking for INI file manager templates

7. File Manager 2

8. File Manager 2.9 - New Features or simply Bugs???

9. File Manager 2 Question

10. File Manager 2 Question Again

11. Another File Manager 2 Question?

12. File Manager 2