CW2.0 error 10: Parameter typing error
Author Message
 CW2.0 error 10: Parameter typing error

        hi guys,

        I get run time error window stating: Unknown error posted 10:
Parameter typing error when I try to display a browse. If the browse is empty
it displays and I get this message after I add the first record. Pressing ok
button on the error window kicks me out of the program. if i try to run the
app again it kicks me out with this message immediately after displaying the
browse window, before displaying the record.

        the app compiles ok. am I missing something in window formater, or do
I get some garbage in the record I am not aware of?

TIA
                        dinko

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unknown Error Posted: 10: Parameter typing error

2. APP Open error 11: Parameter typing error

3. Unknown Error Posted:6:Parameter Typing Error

4. Unknown error: 6: Parameter typing error?

5. RB crashes Error Type 10

6. Type 10 errors

7. LRM:3.10.1(5), Can't reference incomplete type compile error

8. ole automation error parameter 1 type mismatch

9. Parameter Typing Error

10. (typep (make-array 10 :element-type 'bit) '(array bit (10)))

11. VA Runtime error: MISSING 10 in krn

12. Breqnt-10 ipxinitialize returned an error