Counting Columns in Listbox
Author Message
 Counting Columns in Listbox

Hi James,

count the strings in Proplist:Header array.

c# = ?List
loop i# = 1 to 100 ! to your max column count
  TmpStr" = C#{Proplist:Header,i#}
  if TmpStr" then
    count# += 1
  else
    break
  end
end

Ralf Schoeffler
Schoeffler & Rau Datensysteme
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
>Hello!

>How do you count the number of columns in a listbox?

>Assuming the listbox is horizontally scrollable, how do you know which is
>the first visible column? Prop:format does not seem to change on a
>horizontal scroll

>Thanks in advance
>--
>Best Regards
>James Cooke
>Certified Clarion Developer

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Counting Columns in Listbox
Cool bananas! works like a charm
Thanks

--
Best Regards
James Cooke
Certified Clarion Developer

Quote:

>Hi James,

>count the strings in Proplist:Header array.

>c# = ?List
>loop i# = 1 to 100 ! to your max column count
>  TmpStr" = c#{Proplist:Header,i#}
>  if TmpStr" then
>    count# += 1
>  else
>    break
>  end
>end

>Ralf Schoeffler
>Schoeffler & Rau Datensysteme
>http://www.ralfs.de/

>>Hello!

>>How do you count the number of columns in a listbox?

>>Assuming the listbox is horizontally scrollable, how do you know which is
>>the first visible column? Prop:format does not seem to change on a
>>horizontal scroll

>>Thanks in advance
>>--
>>Best Regards
>>James Cooke
>>Certified Clarion Developer

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Browse Column Counts - What am I missing?

2. listbox column number ??

3. Listbox add row to different columns

4. Creating a second column in a listbox...

5. Rearranging listbox columns

6. Changing Database-Bound ListBox Column Order

7. Numerical sort in listbox columns

8. Dynamically adding columns to a listbox

9. How to change listbox column text at runtime??

10. Need Various Pictures for Listbox Column

11. Re Listbox sorting with column headings

12. Listbox with column selection not being selected