How do I run a Browse automatically?
Author Message
 How do I run a Browse automatically?

Hello Gang,

I am using CW5b and can't find out how to get a browse to run as soon
as the frame procedure has loaded?

TIA

Kerry McNally

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:34:33 GMT
 How do I run a Browse automatically?
Kerry,

Try START(MyBrowseName,25000) and embed this just after opening the
window in MAIN.

HTH

Al

Quote:

> Hello Gang,

> I am using CW5b and can't find out how to get a browse to run as soon
> as the frame procedure has loaded?

> TIA

> Kerry McNally

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:59:59 GMT
 How do I run a Browse automatically?
Thanks Al,

This worked perfectly! It even allowed my login procedure to get the
users details and then ran the required Browse automatically.

Regards,

Kerry McNally

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:45:26 GMT
 How do I run a Browse automatically?
You're welcome.

Al

Quote:

> Thanks Al,

> This worked perfectly! It even allowed my login procedure to get the
> users details and then ran the required Browse automatically.

> Regards,

> Kerry McNally

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:00:03 GMT

1. how can I make the browse automatically seleect the last record in a browse

2. Automatically refreshing data in a browse

3. Automatically selecting a browse item

4. Updating Browse automatically

5. browse automatically refreshed

6. How can I automatically close the DOS Window after executing the RUN command

7. Automatically logging Running Time of a VI

8. Automatically close panel after run

9. (automatically) reloading changed modules into a running program

10. As400 Slow when doing joins in browse list

11. Clarion Browse using SQL doing a SELECT ASC and then SELECT DESC

12. MicroFocus running on Windows NT - Anyone doing this?