STD:Window - STD:NextWindow & STD:PreviousWindow?
Author Message
 STD:Window - STD:NextWindow & STD:PreviousWindow?

I am trying to make my Window menu show the 'Next Window Ctrl+F6' and
'Previous Window Ctrl+Shift+F6' items.  I alrt (or is it alert?) those keys
on some menu items and do a presskey(CtrlF6) or presskey(CtrlShiftF6).
Pressing those key combos at runtime works very easily and quickly.

However, actually clicking on the menu items is strange.  The 'Next Window'
item takes about 1 second to respond, and discards clicks if they come too
quickly.  The 'Previous Window' is even odder, it performs the previous
window action, then freezes the app until I minimize and restore the app,
which somehow unfreezes everything.

I'm running windows xp sp1, using c55ee08.  Any ideas how I can implement
this simple functionality?  I don't see a STD:NextWindow and
STD:PreviousWindow anywhere.

--
Chris Bordeman
Software Developer

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:48:21 GMT

1. Std:Copy, Std:Paste, Std:cut problems

2. Std:Cut, Std:Copy, Std:Paste - Don't work at all

3. MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue

4. STD:Cut, STD:Copy & Paste in CW2

5. Should MIL-STD-498 replace DOD-STD-2167A?

6. Ada 95 & MIL-STD 498

7. swig problem with std::string &s

8. TAILORING INFO FOR DOD-STD-2167A & ADA

9. MIL-STD-498 & ISO 12207 Seminar

10. Change STD Icon on unassigned windows Globaly ??

11. redirect std out in TKinter window,WinXP

12. Clarion and std windows video