making internet resevation with clarion 
Author Message
 making internet resevation with clarion

Hello,

One of my customers wants to give people the oppertunity to make
reservations with a simple  input-window in a browser. After entering the
fields there must be made some checkes on an clarion  tps file on the
customers NT-server and then append the record if the checks ar ok.

What do i need?
I am not expericend with internetprogramming (still using the professional
C4c edition). Nettalk, IFT , clarion webedition....?

D. Kruise




Sat, 31 May 2003 00:14:36 GMT  
 making internet resevation with clarion


Quote:
>Hello,

>One of my customers wants to give people the oppertunity to make
>reservations with a simple  input-window in a browser. After entering the
>fields there must be made some checkes on an clarion  tps file on the
>customers NT-server and then append the record if the checks ar ok.

>What do i need?
>I am not expericend with internetprogramming (still using the professional
>C4c edition). Nettalk, IFT , clarion webedition....?

Upgrade to Clarion 5.50 Enterprise edition
You will need a NT server with a full time internet connection

The New version of Internet Connect in C5.5 is easy to use

Ray

----------------------------------------
Ray Creighton
Brisbane Australia
Build the Mystery Crystal Set - http://www.clarion.org.au/crystalset/mystery.html
Browning-Drake Site - http://www.clarion.org.au/browning-drake/
SEQG Crystal Sets - http://www.clarion.org.au/crystalset/



Sat, 31 May 2003 17:25:43 GMT  
 making internet resevation with clarion



Quote:


>> >Hello,

>> >One of my customers wants to give people the oppertunity to make
>> >reservations with a simple  input-window in a browser. After entering
the
> >>fields there must be made some checkes on an clarion  tps file on the
> >>customers NT-server and then append the record if the checks ar ok.

> >>What do i need?
> >>I am not expericend with internetprogramming (still using the
professional
> >>C4c edition). Nettalk, IFT , clarion webedition....?

> >Upgrade to Clarion 5.50 Enterprise edition
> >You will need a NT server with a full time internet connection

> >The New version of Internet Connect in C5.5 is easy to use

> >Ray

Hello Ray,

Question for you.
Can I use the Internet Connect at any serviceprovider who
is hosting my web? (It is not my server)

Ruud

Quote:

> >----------------------------------------
> >Ray Creighton
> >Brisbane Australia
> >Build the Mystery Crystal Set -

http://www.clarion.org.au/crystalset/mystery.html

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> >Browning-Drake Site - http://www.clarion.org.au/browning-drake/
> >SEQG Crystal Sets - http://www.clarion.org.au/crystalset/



Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:27:57 GMT  
 making internet resevation with clarion
Hi Ruud,
PMFJI but your ISP has to be running an NT box in order to host your app,
most ISP's run LINUX these days but maybe you can talk a local ISP into
setting up an NT host for you. Otherwise contact Steve Parker at www.par2.com
for IC web hosting.

HTH

Jim

Quote:





> >> >Hello,

> >> >One of my customers wants to give people the oppertunity to make
> >> >reservations with a simple  input-window in a browser. After entering
> the
> > >>fields there must be made some checkes on an clarion  tps file on the
> > >>customers NT-server and then append the record if the checks ar ok.

> > >>What do i need?
> > >>I am not expericend with internetprogramming (still using the
> professional
> > >>C4c edition). Nettalk, IFT , clarion webedition....?

> > >Upgrade to Clarion 5.50 Enterprise edition
> > >You will need a NT server with a full time internet connection

> > >The New version of Internet Connect in C5.5 is easy to use

> > >Ray

> Hello Ray,

> Question for you.
> Can I use the Internet Connect at any serviceprovider who
> is hosting my web? (It is not my server)

> Ruud

> > >----------------------------------------
> > >Ray Creighton
> > >Brisbane Australia
> > >Build the Mystery Crystal Set -
> http://www.clarion.org.au/crystalset/mystery.html
> > >Browning-Drake Site - http://www.clarion.org.au/browning-drake/
> > >SEQG Crystal Sets - http://www.clarion.org.au/crystalset/

--
! Jim Katz
! Certified Clarion Developer
! Author: ABC DLL Toolkit  Maintainer: DEF for ABC,DET for Legacy
! Web Site: http://www.iag.net/~jimkatz/
! Company:  iTradeZone,Inc.
! Using Clarion for Windows - Always looking for the simpler solution.


Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:34:50 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. HowTo Join/Leave Clarion lists - Clarion Internet Mini FAQ

2. Making a connection with internet.

3. Planning on making an Internet Relay Chat client

4. Internet Application Development Made Easy !!! read on

5. I am making aplications in clarion for windows.

6. For made Graphics in Clarion

7. Clarion makes bad cdx index files, why?

8. deep directory making in clarion

9. Can the default clarion toolbar be made dockable?

10. C4a Making Clarion DLL using outside DLL's

11. Making Clarion App the Windows Shell???

12. Making clarion fit all screens

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software