New Clarion Application Hosting Service
Author Message
 New Clarion Application Hosting Service

Folks,

I am 30 days away from go live with a new service which allows you to rent
your Clarion application(s) to your clients across the Internet.

In a nutshell, we are installing a Citrix MetaFrame infrastructure on the
Internet.  We charge your client(s) to access your application across the
Internet through a Web browser.  Simple, clean, with no investment on
your/their part.

Anyone with permissions and a browser can run your Clarion app from
anywhere.  One huge plus is your ability to provide client-server (type)
capabilities without a client-server infrastructure.  A multi-user Clarion
app (and single database) is instantly available to a company's users
world-wide!  From the office, home, or on the road.

We are also offering a "test-drive" service where we host your application
and make it available for test-drives across the Internet.  Anyone with a
browser and permissions can test your app.

We are firming-up pricing, and taking reservations for the service now.

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New Clarion Application Hosting Service
Ty,

Id like some pricing on this.

Mark

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New Clarion Application Hosting Service
Ty,

Very interested, keep me posted.

Don Harvey
www.moark.com

Quote:

>Folks,

>I am 30 days away from go live with a new service which allows you to rent
>your Clarion application(s) to your clients across the Internet.

>In a nutshell, we are installing a Citrix MetaFrame infrastructure on the
>Internet.  We charge your client(s) to access your application across the
>Internet through a Web browser.  Simple, clean, with no investment on
>your/their part.

>Anyone with permissions and a browser can run your Clarion app from
>anywhere.  One huge plus is your ability to provide client-server (type)
>capabilities without a client-server infrastructure.  A multi-user Clarion
>app (and single database) is instantly available to a company's users
>world-wide!  From the office, home, or on the road.

>We are also offering a "test-drive" service where we host your application
>and make it available for test-drives across the Internet.  Anyone with a
>browser and permissions can test your app.

>We are firming-up pricing, and taking reservations for the service now.

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New Clarion Application Hosting Service
Are you going to provide a real client/server database engine?  and if so,
which one?

Quote:
> Folks,

> I am 30 days away from go live with a new service which allows you to
rent
> your Clarion application(s) to your clients across the Internet.

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion Application Hosting Service Pricing

2. Python-Hosting.com: new Hosting Provider specialized in Python

3. Clarion apps as NT Services Application

4. Clarion Application Profile Exchange - Advertise your Clarion Created Application

5. New Web Service for Clarion Consultants and your customers

6. Web Hosting Services

7. Metaframe Hosting Service

8. web hosting services - recommendations sought

9. Ruby hosting services

10. Ruby-enabled web hosting services?

11. Ruby-enabled web hosting services?

12. FREE web hosting services with a cgi directory