Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features
Author Message
 Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features

Download: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Dalby Source Printer is now released in version 2.11

All known bugs has been fixed and is now 100% C4 compatible, existing
features improved and a lot of new functionality. Actually version 2.11 is a
completely different product than version 2.00.

To name some of the new features, you have a completely new project feature
which could be a stand alone product. By designating a PROGRAM file, you can
list all files and procedures/functions in a Clarion project. It gives a
mapping to which sourcefile contains which functions/procedures with
filteroptions. Print all files in project (or optionally only them who has
been modified since last printout), Print all user code from a generated
project (Windows, reports and application structures and attached embeds).
New embedprinting, which seperates embeds with a header stating the name of
the embed

...and much more

--

Sincerely yours

Dalby Data
Sneppevej 15, st. th.
2400 Copenhagen NV

Telephone +45 40 96 00 89
Telefax      +45 31 86 09 20

Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features
Hi S?ren,

I started a thread a while back called "Third Party Products I Would
Gladly Pay For " or something like that.

It sounds like your product could be close to answering one of my
requirements, to print a screen layout of all windows in an
application.

I was also looking for a cross reference tool like the old XREF in
Clarion for Dos days which would cross reference fields, keys, files
etc.

I would appreciate if you could take the time to look at the thread
and let me know if you can see any chance of incorporating any of the
functionality. I sure you would selll heaps more versions of your
product <g>.

Regards,

Quote:

>To name some of the new features, you have a completely new project feature
>which could be a stand alone product. By designating a PROGRAM file, you can
>list all files and procedures/functions in a Clarion project. It gives a
>mapping to which sourcefile contains which functions/procedures with
>filteroptions. Print all files in project (or optionally only them who has
>been modified since last printout), Print all user code from a generated
>project (Windows, reports and application structures and attached embeds).
>New embedprinting, which seperates embeds with a header stating the name of
>the embed

>...and much more

David Groves
Alchemy Technology
Perth, Western Australia
Developers of Service Management System (SMS)
for Community Service Organisations

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features

2. New Dalby Source Printer 5.0 will be released soon

3. A new Dalby Source Printer forum

4. Dalby Source Printer: Features

5. Dalby Source Printer released in version 5.1

6. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

7. Is Dalby Source Printer 5 still used ??

8. Should I update Dalby Source Printer to Cw5 ??

9. FREEWARE: Dalby Source Printer for Clarion is now freeware

10. Freeware announcement: Dalby Source Printer released as freeware

11. Dalby Source Printer: Problems with embeds in CW4 solved

12. Dalby Source Printer down from 55$ to 25$