Windows 98 printing problem
Author Message
 Windows 98 printing problem

I have this app that works well in Win 95 but only prints one report out of
three available when using Win 98. I have compiled in 16 bit and 32 but with no
luck. The program was written in CW 2.003. The only difference between the
report that prints in Win 98 and the two that don't is that they have
calculations that are performed prior to printing. The report appears that it
will print but hangs at when the progress window gets to 100%.
Any help???

Dan Moore
CW 2003, C3 templates

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 98 printing problem

2. problems printing in windows 98

3. Printing Problems in Windows 98

4. Printing in Windows 98

5. Printing through Windows 98 with S87

6. How to print in Windows 98/2000

7. Printing and fonts under windows(98)

8. Tcl/Tk printing on Windows 95/98

9. Win95/98 Console Print Speed Problem: SOLVED!

10. was Re: 4.01Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

11. 4.01 - Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

12. Digitalk smalltalk v1.1 problem running under windows 98