CW4 B2 Browse Problem
Author Message
 CW4 B2 Browse Problem

I probably can't see the forest for the trees, but here is my problem.
3 files
    PERSON  file  (PER)
        SysNumber    long
        Name        s50
    Address  file (ADD)
        SysNumber    long
        Address     s40
    PerAdd  file  (PAD)
        SysNumber    long
        PER:SysNumber long
        ADD:SysNumber long
Each person can have multiple addresses and each address can have
multiple persons.
Window that has a person browse (from person file) and a address browse
(from PerAdd file) that is limited to selected person.
To add a address to a person it must be in the address file.
When I add a address to a person, I call the AdressList procedure (a
browse window on the address file), and select the desired address. Then
add it to the PerAdd file.
My problem is I can't get the window to show the new address untill I
select another person and then come back to the orginal.
I have tried:
    BRW5.ResetFromFile   (BRW5 is the PERADD browse)
    ThisWindow.Update
    Display()
Any help would be appreciated
TIA

Bob Krause
616 471-9239

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW4 B2 Example Problems

2. Assertion Failed (CW4 B2)

3. CW4/B2 File Drop Combo Bug (I think)

4. Problem with CW4 browse

5. CW4.0 browse/update problems

6. CW4.0 Beta 5 Browse Problem

7. CW4 browse & NT

8. Date Locator on browse - CW4

9. Showing locator value on browse - CW4

10. 2nd Request - CW2.0003 Browse not working in CW4 Release Templates

11. Locate the record in Browse(CW4 ABC)?

12. CW4.0 RANGE Limits on browse boxes