OK and Cancel button
Author Message
 OK and Cancel button

Upon pressing the Ok buuton, Clarion updates the record
and returns you back to the Browse Window.

Is there any way where the record is still updated
but it will leave you on the form ?

Likewise, is there any way where the CANCEL button will bring back the fields
to their original state but the form still remains visible and active ?

In other words, the window is only 'CLOSED' upon pressing the Close button.

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 15:56:41 GMT
 OK and Cancel button

Quote:

> Upon pressing the Ok buuton, Clarion updates the record
> and returns you back to the Browse Window.

> Is there any way where the record is still updated
> but it will leave you on the form ?

> Likewise, is there any way where the CANCEL button will bring back the fields
> to their original state but the form still remains visible and active ?

> In other words, the window is only 'CLOSED' upon pressing the Close button.

There is "Message and Titles" button down on your FORM procedure properties window
push it and you will see "After Successful..." select "Insert another record"

Regards,
Ville

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:52:20 GMT

1. How to code the OK and CANCEL buttons for a form

2. C4 : OK and Cancel button

3. how to use OK and cancel buttons to set the outputs of a message

4. Cancel a Procedure through the Cancel Button

5. Buttons: Mac OK, Windows not OK

6. Cancel button on 2 button dialog to stop execution of vi

7. I wanna do a play button using a .bmp on a ok button

8. SELF.CancelAction = Cancel:Cancel+Cancel:Query

9. OK and Cancel

10. Window with Ok & Cancel

11. Window with OK & Cancel - ABC

12. Actuating OK or Cancel