Error [513] Internal Error 13
Author Message
 Error [513] Internal Error 13

Error [513]  Internal Error 13

Can anyone tell me what this error means?  I get it when I try to browse a
file in the dictionary.

Thanks,

Al

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:11:14 GMT
 Error [513] Internal Error 13
FAQ:

http://www.softvelocity.com/faq/faq.htm
Title:

  Error 513 - (Internal Error 13)

Article#:

  IDE-100

Version:

  All

Type:

  BUG

Problem:

  Error 513, Internal Error 13 occurs when browsing a data file from the
Clarion IDE or Dictionary Editor.

Solution:

  This error occurs when attempting to use the file browser in the Clarion
IDE.

  Check the [paths] section in Clarion INI file. The ini file will have one
of the following names:

  c5ee.ini Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition
  c5pe.ini Clarion 5 Professional Edition
  c55ee.ini Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition
  c55pe.ini Clarion 5.5 Professional Edition

  and can be found in the BIN folder. In the [paths] section, look at the
brwcfg=xxx.ini entry. Find the INI file that this entry points to. Check the
size of this file. If the size is greater than or near 64K, remove old
browse sections from this file or delete the file. This file will be
recreated the next time you browse a file from the IDE.

  This error can also occur if the C5ee.dat (Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition),
C5pe.dat (Clarion 5 Professional Edition), C55ee.dat(Clarion 5.5 Enterprise
Edition), or C55pe.dat (Clarion 5.5 Professional Edition) file becomes
corrupt. This file can be deleted, however upon restarting Clarion you will
be required to enter your full serial number.

Quote:
> Error [513]  Internal Error 13

> Can anyone tell me what this error means?  I get it when I try to browse a
> file in the dictionary.

> Thanks,

> Al

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:09:58 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

2. Error (513) Internal error (13)

3. Error (513): Internal Error 13

4. ERROR (513) INTERNAL ERROR 13

5. Error 513 - internal error 13