Hot Fix or Release "F" Status
Author Message
 Hot Fix or Release "F" Status

What's the latest on the Release to cure the Hot issues with release "E"?

Gary

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:17:38 GMT
 Hot Fix or Release "F" Status
Greg,

Last I heard from the horses mouth was days not weeks
I did suggest they make mention of this but they said was a little too
early, however, I see your message as no surprise<G>

I understand it's been in testing for a number of days....

Darron

Quote:
> What's the latest on the Release to cure the Hot issues with release "E"?

> Gary

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:19:51 GMT
 Hot Fix or Release "F" Status
Thanks for the reply Darron

I was beginning to think the subject was Taboo.

Gary

Quote:
> Greg,

> Last I heard from the horses mouth was days not weeks
> I did suggest they make mention of this but they said was a little too
> early, however, I see your message as no surprise<G>

> I understand it's been in testing for a number of days....

> Darron

> > What's the latest on the Release to cure the Hot issues with release
"E"?

> > Gary

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:47:34 GMT

1. "Hot" field not hot

2. FS: "Starting/Thinking FORTH"

3. FS: "Eiffel, The Language", book by Bertrand Meyer on eBay

4. Book FS: B.Meyer "Object Success"

5. More "Hot Key" Questions

6. "Hot Smalltalk-Contract-NC-VisAge"

7. "Hot Smalltalk-Cntrct-NC-VisualAge"

8. "Hot-VisualAge Java-Immed-Atlanta"

9. "FORGET C" - New HOT Programming Language

10. "FORGET C" - New HOT Programming Language

11. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

12. "FORGET C" - New HOT Programming Language