#OpenClarion IRC chat will be open 6pm GMT 2pm EST today
Author Message
 #OpenClarion IRC chat will be open 6pm GMT 2pm EST today

I am trying to get some feedback on the IRC chat group #OpenClarion. I
have put up a poll at the old site, please place you vote about the IRC
chat times. Since this project has members from across the world, I have

gotten some comments from those in which the current chat times are too
late for them to participate. This is the last Wednesdays thqt  I will
be
opening up the IRC chat group at 6:00pm GMT to monitor how many are
interested. If there is good response, I will look at opening up at that

time every Wednesday.

IRC irc.dal.net:6667 #OpenClarion

For additional help see:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. #OpenClarion IRC Chat 2PM GMT/ Open Clarion 3rd Newsletter

2. #OpenClarion Chat open at 6:00pm GMT today!

3. Open Clarion IRC group meets Wednesday March 22, 2000 at 18:00 EST

4. #OpenClarion Chat open at 6:00pm GMT for today and next Wednesday only..

5. Radio Ferret Clarion on at 5PM EST (2200 GMT) today

6. IRC Chat scheduled for Saturday, 12:00pm EST

7. #OpenClarion IRC (Sept. 1, 2000) Special Chat

8. Come visit #OpenClarion IRC Chat (Fri. June 2)

9. Come visit #OpenClarion IRC Chat (Wed. May 31)

10. #OpenClarion IRC Chat now online (Wed. May 24)

11. Come visit #OpenClarion IRC Chat (Wed. May 24)

12. #OpenClarion IRC On Today (Nov. 22, 2000) - mySQL