Palm Pilot 
Author Message
 Palm Pilot

What would I have to do to make my application run on a Palm Pilot
machine and/or  Windows CE ?

Thanks

John



Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Palm Pilot
John,

Quote:
> What would I have to do to make my application run on a Palm Pilot
> machine and/or  Windows CE ?

Clarion apps? Both are pretty much out of the question, Palm Pilot far
more so than Windows CE (at least in advance of C6/Java generation<g>).
The Palm OS is quite different from Windows (almost more of an
event-driven graphical DOS). And there's no way that I know of to port
Clarion Windows apps to Windows CE.

Dave

Dave Harms

Coming In Sept: Clarion Magazine's DevCon '99 Coverage
http://www.clarionmag.com



Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Palm Pilot

Quote:
> learning C++ or by Satellite Forms.

What is Satellite Forms?  What does it do and how much?

Regards,

Dean Burgess



Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Palm Pilot

Quote:
> (at least in advance of C6/Java generation<g>).

Sorry, I should clarify. RKC said at DevCon that C6 and Java are two
separate items. Didn't mean to combine them that way (just wishful
thinking<g>).

Dave

Dave Harms

Coming In Sept: Clarion Magazine's DevCon '99 Coverage
http://www.clarionmag.com



Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Palm Pilot
learning C++ or by Satellite Forms.

Ralf


Quote:
>What would I have to do to make my application run on a Palm Pilot
>machine and/or  Windows CE ?

>Thanks

>John



Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Palm Pilot
Hi Dean,

Satellite Forms is a little case tool for Palm Pilots.
more info under: http://www.softmagic.com/satforms_fam.html

Best Regards
Ralf

Ralf Schoeffler
Schoeffler & Rau Datensysteme
http://www.ralfs.de/


Quote:

>> learning C++ or by Satellite Forms.

>What is Satellite Forms?  What does it do and how much?

>Regards,

>Dean Burgess



Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Palm Pilot
Ralf -

Doesn't that still require the use of MS ACCESS? I haven't looked at
it lately, but it required Access before.

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:48:09 +0200, "Ralf Schoeffler"

Quote:

>Satellite Forms is a little case tool for Palm Pilots.
>more info under: http://www.softmagic.com/satforms_fam.html

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed]
http://www.jssoftware.com


Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 Palm Pilot
Jeff,

Satellite Forms can use DBASE files for HotSync.

Ralf Schoeffler
Schoeffler & Rau Datensysteme
http://www.ralfs.de/

Quote:
>Ralf -

>Doesn't that still require the use of MS ACCESS? I haven't looked at
>it lately, but it required Access before.

>On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:48:09 +0200, "Ralf Schoeffler"

>>Satellite Forms is a little case tool for Palm Pilots.
>>more info under: http://www.softmagic.com/satforms_fam.html

>Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed]
>http://www.jssoftware.com



Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 8 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

2. Smalltalk tools for palm pilots

3. APL for Palm Pilot?

4. Palm Pilot Complier?

5. Free Palm Pilot PDA

6. Palm Pilot?

7. Palm Pilots and Clarion

8. Palm Pilot

9. Conduit for Palm Pilot?

10. NY-STUG Meeting 4/22/1999 - Smalltalk for the Palm Pilot on Micro Virtual Machines

11. palm pilot interface

12. CW4 Export to PAlm Pilot

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software