Help requested on OCX
Author Message
 Help requested on OCX

I'm trying to implement de Wang Imaging OCX into a Clarion application and I
have a {*filter*} GPF. Could someone do a test for me so that I can see if it is
a problem with my configuration or something else ?

The test is :
Make sure you have installed Wang Imaging on your computer.
Compile and run the ocxprp32.clw app located in Clarion4\examples\scr.
In the list box that displays, select 'Imaging.Thumbnail.Ctrl1'

On my computer, if GPF's immediately.

Thanks in advance to anybody taking the time for the testing.

Regards
Michel Combe

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help requested on OCX
Michel:

Did you ever get the OCX working?  I would be really interested in
your results as I have the same problem right now with another OCX
that seems to work outside clarion.

Cheers,
Keith Barkenhagen
iTech Software, Inc. - www.itechsoftware.com

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 12:14:53 +0100, "Michel Combe"

Quote:

>I'm trying to implement de Wang Imaging OCX into a Clarion application and I
>have a {*filter*} GPF. Could someone do a test for me so that I can see if it is
>a problem with my configuration or something else ?

>The test is :
>Make sure you have installed Wang Imaging on your computer.
>Compile and run the ocxprp32.clw app located in Clarion4\examples\scr.
>In the list box that displays, select 'Imaging.Thumbnail.Ctrl1'

>On my computer, if GPF's immediately.

>Thanks in advance to anybody taking the time for the testing.

>Regards
>Michel Combe

Cheers,

LanSharks
(714) 242-1404

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ACUCOBOL HELP: OCX Registry is Crashed-Please Reinstall OCX

2. RichTx32.OCX, Possible corrupt OCX

3. OCX - Can I use an ocx?

4. Alternative to TWISTEDPIXEL OCX (image editing OCX)

5. More Winsock Ocx help

6. Winsock.ocx syntax help

7. Help needed with OLE/OCX...

8. Tornado OCX Help

9. Help with OCX & Passing Params by reference

10. OCX and paramater help please.

11. OCX Help???

12. C4: need help on implementing OCX's