Clarion 2.1 and Win2000 (Server)
Author Message
 Clarion 2.1 and Win2000 (Server)

Sorry to crosspost !
I cannot get my DOS apps to run 'Full Screen' the program seems to be
squashed up into the top of the picture. Anyone know whats happening here, I
would love to know.

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:48:41 GMT
 Clarion 2.1 and Win2000 (Server)
Yes, after your APP is up and running, hold the ALT key and hit ENTER.  This
will put the app back into a maximized window!

Patrick

Quote:
> Sorry to crosspost !
> I cannot get my DOS apps to run 'Full Screen' the program seems to be
> squashed up into the top of the picture. Anyone know whats happening here,
> would love to know.

Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:02:10 GMT

1. Problems with Clarion apps in a Citrix Metaframe/Win2000 server environment

2. Clarion 5b GPF in Win2000 with SQL Server

3. Slow multiuser access to Clarion 4.0 tps files on Win2000 terminal server

4. CFD 2.1, Win2000, error 36

5. xilinx foundation 2.1 RPC problem on win2000

6. Conversione programma da clarion 2.1 a Clarion 5

7. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

8. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

9. Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

10. FoxServ 2.1: a Apache Server for Windows 98, NT Users

11. Mailman 2.0.6 on Mac OS X Server 10.0.4/Python 2.1

12. Question on Clarion 2.1