Error(80) Unsupported File Driver Function...
Author Message
 Error(80) Unsupported File Driver Function...

I try to make a Clarion application accessing on Pervasive SQL data... First,
I made a Clarion database dictionary (DCT) and I imported the tables from
Pervasive Dictionary (via Import File Wizard), at this time I can do 'Browse'
from the Dictionary Editor... Then I made the program via Application
Wizard... and I tried to run the program... but I got error code (80)
'Unsupported File driver function'...

is there any driver that should be included/loaded before i run the program?
is there any previous setting that should be done?

please help....
thanks in advance...

regards,

marno tan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error(80) Unsupported File Driver Function...
Marno,

Quote:
> please help....
> thanks in advance...

See the reply to you I just posted in comp.databases.btrieve about using the
Trace utility.

HTH

Arie Rens (Advantage Software B.V.)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
http://www.advantages.nl
TopSpeed Software Distributor

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 80 Unsupported File Driver Function

2. Unsupported File Driver error (80)

3. "Error (80) Unsupported File Driver Function". using ODBC

4. Unsupported File Driver Function

5. unsupported file driver funciton

6. error 80 in basic file

7. Error 79 Unsupported Data Type in File

8. QIC-80 driver

9. Error : Unsupported feature error: non-locally-static attribute names are not

10. Error (516):Incorrect File Driver or Corrupt File

11. Basic File Driver in Clarion 4 error 80 in Browses.

12. Turbo Modula-2 for Z-80 CP/M-80