how to manifest a clarion exe or dll
Author Message
 how to manifest a clarion exe or dll

anyone help on this one?

i have created the xml file but it doesnt seem to work! as usual !

many thanks stev

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:51:32 GMT
 how to manifest a clarion exe or dll

Quote:
> anyone help on this one?

> i have created the xml file but it doesnt seem to work! as usual !

Steve,

Check out the information on Manifests at the IceTips website (
www.icetips.com ).

I believe that Arnor goes over this in detail there.

HTH,

Charles Edmonds

LANSRAD - "Intelligent Solutions for Universal Problems"
www.lansrad.com

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 14:56:09 GMT
 how to manifest a clarion exe or dll
thank you charles, much appreciated !

steve

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:06:53 GMT

1. EXE + DLL ----> EXE

2. tcl80p3.exe and tcl80p4.exe miss CW3215MT.DLL

3. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

4. Clarion DLL Wrapper for C DLL

5. C5EE (Clarion Chain DLL) w/ C5EE (ABC Chain DLL)

6. C4a Making Clarion DLL using outside DLL's

7. Clarion MDI dlls called from VB - well done clarion

8. Odd problem with run-time linking to a clarion dll from a non-clarion app

9. Prototyping in Clarion a (non-Clarion) dll function

10. CW2 Exe & DLL's

11. Converting Exe's to DLL's

12. Can I use 16 bit DLL and 32-bit exe together