Corrupt block/unknown block type freed bug
Author Message
 Corrupt block/unknown block type freed bug

Hi everybody!
C5 EE ABC and MSSQL7.

If I run a form procedure on insert action in a browse I get strange error:
  Corrupt block/unknown block type freed.
  This is probably caused by freeing a static variable or a bad pointer.
  Do you want a GPF?

This bug appears not always (from time to time).
I do not know what I did wrong.
Browse and Form procedures were generated by wizard.
Any sugesstions?

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Corrupt block/unknown block type freed bug
FWIW, I'v gotten this error on 2 occasions. I think it had someting to
do with arrays so you might want to check any arrays you're using.

Also, try running with the de{*filter*}.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:36:32 GMT, "Adam Polech"

Quote:

>Hi everybody!
>C5 EE ABC and MSSQL7.

>If I run a form procedure on insert action in a browse I get strange error:
>  Corrupt block/unknown block type freed.
>  This is probably caused by freeing a static variable or a bad pointer.
>  Do you want a GPF?

>This bug appears not always (from time to time).
>I do not know what I did wrong.
>Browse and Form procedures were generated by wizard.
>Any sugesstions?

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ERROR "Corrupt Block/Unknown Block Freed"

2. Anyone seen this: Corrupt block/unknown block type freed?

3. std blocks vs blocks+cache ( was: block behavior)

4. Corrupt block/Unknow block type freed - what does that mean ?

5. GPF Corrupt Block

6. question on return from blocks and ensure: blocks

7. 0 BLOCK in Gforth (Was: Blocks Help etc.)

8. blocks and lambdas, or blocks as first-class entities

9. Associating block to block call?

10. Block passing: obj.new(){block}

11. blocking and non-blocking assignment

12. Strange behaviour with blocking and non-blocking assignment