Illegal Return Type or attribute
Author Message
 Illegal Return Type or attribute

15th August 2000

Hi,

I've just downloaded the ABCFREE.EXE and registered it in c5eeb.
I have put the extensions GetLastError() and Terminal a Process in.

Then tried to compile the app, and I get the following error.

Syntax error: Illegal Return Type or attribute on the following line:

OpenProcess(ULONG,BOOL,LONG),HANDLE,Pascal

Any Thoughts ???

Also, is there no discussions on using the DeviceIoControl() API call that I
can read up on ?

Regards

Dave S. chunilal

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Illegal Return Type problem

2. Type conversion via overlay illegal?

3. Can return values have TARGET attribute?

4. Like attribute type under replication

5. Types (was: Attribute vs Instance Variable)

6. Behavior of Stream Attributes On Access Types.

7. prefix of attribute has deeper level than allocator type

8. Determining 'high attribute of a signal without access to type

9. Enumerated types and attributes thereof?

10. How to use signal attributes on type BIT_VECTOR()?

11. Type Extension/Key Word/attribute "extensible"

12. PARAMETER attribute on components of user defined types