Clarion 5.5 What am I doing wrong????
Author Message
 Clarion 5.5 What am I doing wrong????

I just got Clarion 5.5 Pro.  I am trying to do a tutorial in which you
convert a file.  I was going through it when I tried to "Browse" the
file in the dictionary by right clicking on it and choosing the browse
option.  When I do this I get an error in the Clarion Database
Manager.  I get a popup that says "Error (513): Internal error 13".
Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong??????

Thanks for the help!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:59:20 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 What am I doing wrong????
I get the same message with this application I am developing.  I don't think
you are doing anything wrong...

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. What am I doing wrong!

2. What am I doing wrong?

3. Stupid newb question: What am I doing wrong?

4. What am I doing Wrong

5. what am i doing wrong

6. Help - What am I doing wrong

7. Saving a Variable to a field in a record- what am i doing wrong

8. What am I doing wrong?

9. What am I doing wrong?

10. #CONTROL What am I doing wrong

11. What am i doing wrong.