Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.
Author Message
 Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

Hello, i have two programs made in Clarion for DOS 2.0 and i need to
convert it into Clarion 5.5 but i can't do it.
Clarion Application Conversion Wizard tell me that "unable to export
txa file" "unable to open application".
my friend tells me first i have to convert it into clarion for windows
1.0 and then convert again in clarion 5.5 but i don't have clarion for
windows 1.0

anybody can help me? or tell me where can i download clarion for
windows 1.0?

thanks so much.

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:17:34 GMT
 Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.
Hello,  I have been able to open 2.0 apps with Clarion 4 and then go from
Clarion 4 to 5 and so forth to 5.5.  Each time you open the app it gets
converted to the new version and you can't go back so make a copy.  I don't
know if you can jump over versions with success.  I would try to open the app
with the new version and see how it goes. Make a backup copy!

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:29:47 GMT
 Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.
Guillermo,

Due to the licensing, there probably not any place that you could
download CW 1.0.  I do have CW 1.0 and the 1.5 upgrade (both on 3.5
floppy), and the  program manuals.  Since I'm not using them anymore
(now using 5.0b) (and they are under a different license than 5.0), I
can sell them to you (for $25.00 plus shipping). I can't vouch for the
fact that the multi version conversion will solve your problem though.
Let me know if you are interested (and can't find CW1.0 anywhere else
for free).

Doug Scott
Scotware

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:44:59 GMT

1. Convert app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5

2. trouble in converting .app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5

3. running Clarion for DOS app out of Clarion 5.5

4. Converting 2.003 APP to Clarion 5.5

5. Close a Clarion app from another Clarion app?

6. problem after conversion app to clarion 4 to 5.5 with dlls

7. HELP / developing help files for clarion 5.5 apps

8. Converting Clarion 4, Beta 1 apps to Clarion 4, Beta 2

9. Diabling CRTL-Break in a clarion 5.5 app

10. Clarion 5.5 beta 2 example apps

11. Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 5.5a

12. Clarion 5 to Clarion 5.5