Possible to put an app in the System Tray
Author Message
 Possible to put an app in the System Tray

I have a small app which needs to run ALL the time.

What I would like :

(1) Start APP in System Tray
(2) Right Click on icon in the Tray to open config screen - (app must say in
tray)
(3) Press Minimise (or similar) to put back into system Tray

Has anyone done this ??

Any ideas would be welcome.

Sun, 15 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT
 Possible to put an app in the System Tray
There are free tools to help with the tray/restore from tray part at
http://www.authord.com/clarion

--
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear

Sat, 14 May 2005 19:38:24 GMT
 Possible to put an app in the System Tray
ABCFree templates, NetTalk (or is it WinEvent?) from Capesoft, etc...

Rocky

Quote:

> I have a small app which needs to run ALL the time.

> What I would like :

> (1) Start APP in System Tray
> (2) Right Click on icon in the Tray to open config screen - (app must say in
> tray)
> (3) Press Minimise (or similar) to put back into system Tray

> Has anyone done this ??

> Any ideas would be welcome.

Sun, 15 May 2005 03:21:16 GMT
 Possible to put an app in the System Tray
Thanks, work great.

One Problem - what code to put into make it goto system tray when minimize
button is pressed.

Tip mentions code Before / code After - what do I put in there ??

Quote:
> ABCFree templates, NetTalk (or is it WinEvent?) from Capesoft, etc...

> Rocky

Quote:
> > I have a small app which needs to run ALL the time.

> > What I would like :

> > (1) Start APP in System Tray
> > (2) Right Click on icon in the Tray to open config screen - (app must
say in
> > tray)
> > (3) Press Minimise (or similar) to put back into system Tray

> > Has anyone done this ??

> > Any ideas would be welcome.

Sun, 15 May 2005 04:31:31 GMT

1. How to put my app on tray icon bar

2. Put Clarion app on tray?

3. Put icon in system tray

4. Run an app in the system tray.

5. Tray icon as well as TK management of other win32 apps

6. System tray

7. Adding menu to mac "system tray"

8. VSE: System Tray?

9. System tray - how?