Page Break in Print from Utility template
Author Message
 Page Break in Print from Utility template

I have a utilty tempalte where I print a report (the template is
Appinfo.Tpl - available on icetips)

I want to add the ability to have a page break at certain points in the
report.  Is it possible to add a page break in a utilty template?

Thanks
Eric

--
Eric Jacobowitz

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 10 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Page Break in Print from Utility template

Only by printing the necessary number of blank lines to reach the bottom of the page, or
printing a line which contains the printer's pagefeed control string.

Quote:

>I have a utilty tempalte where I print a report (the template is
>Appinfo.Tpl - available on icetips)

>I want to add the ability to have a page break at certain points in the
>report.  Is it possible to add a page break in a utilty template?

>Thanks
>Eric

>--
>Eric Jacobowitz

>http://www.castlecomputer.com

Geoff Bomford
ComForMark
Computer services For Marketing
Sydney,  Australia

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Page Break in Print from Utility template

Quote:

> >I have a utilty tempalte where I print a report (the template is
> >Appinfo.Tpl - available on icetips)

> >I want to add the ability to have a page break at certain points in the
> >report.  Is it possible to add a page break in a utilty template?

> >Thanks
> >Eric

could not get the original post...

Have you looked at ENDPAGE(Report)?  This command is issued outside the
report, but may help.

Kenneth L. Moore

Wed, 19 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Page Break in Print from Utility template

He was printing from a Utility Template, not a template generated report.  Printing from a
template entails printing a DOS file.

Quote:

>> >I have a utilty tempalte where I print a report (the template is
>> >Appinfo.Tpl - available on icetips)

>> >I want to add the ability to have a page break at certain points in the
>> >report.  Is it possible to add a page break in a utilty template?

>> >Thanks
>> >Eric

>could not get the original post...

>Have you looked at ENDPAGE(Report)?  This command is issued outside the
>report, but may help.

>Kenneth L. Moore

Geoff Bomford
ComForMark
Computer services For Marketing
Sydney,  Australia

Sat, 22 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing an JAVA page w/ page breaks?

2. Dictionary Print Utility Template

3. Printing a page break

4. Handling group breaks and page breaks run time

5. CPCS - Page Break on Control Break?

6. Page break on every page ??

7. Page by page printing in VWIN?

8. How to print from page to page?

9. How to print from page to page?

10. How do you stop a page form printing on certain pages

11. How to print the Total of pages to Print

12. Tintools print previewer prints too many pages