June drawing, new builds and more
Author Message
 June drawing, new builds and more

June drawing is coming to an end.  There are only a few days left for your
chance to win one of 11 prizes.  All you need to do is either buy gREGPlus
or upgrade your current copy to the latest.  Drawing ends June 30, and
remember that if you own a competitive program we now offer $100 off the
regular price when you move up to gREGPlus.

New builds are now available for the following: gCal, gCalc, gSec, gNotes,
gQ, gReg, gRegDev & gFileFind

The builds apply only to Clarion 5.5h and they feature a new installation
that will put all your Gitano Software utilities together, auto register the
templates, auto update the redirection file and launch gsReg at the end of
the installation.  These new builds are free for all registered users of the
latest version and require a new installation password.

A while back we made available the code versions of gCal and gCalc to see if
there was a market for it.  We are sorry to say that demand has been very
limited and as a result maintaining them will not be cost effective.  These
two items are scheduled to be removed from our product line on July first.
Those that have purchased it should be able to maintain it themselves.  If
you have any interest in obtaining the source code for gCal or gCalc, now is
the time.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
www.gitanosoftware.com
------Software Consulting and Development
www.g-reg.com
------Software Licensing and Registration
www.clarionutilities.com
------Add-ons for Clarion Developers

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 04:53:14 GMT

1. June drawing, new builds and more

2. Gitano Software Inc, gReg June Drawing Results

3. Gitano Software Inc, gReg June Drawing Results

4. Gitano Software June Drawing

5. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

6. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

7. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

8. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

9. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

10. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

11. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

12. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL