FAX software compatable with 4b
Author Message
 FAX software compatable with 4b

We run an aplication developed with Clarion 4b. With our previous version
of the program we were able to use BitWare from Cheyenne. When we use the
bitware now it locks up the program. The reason that we liked the BitWare
so much is that it printed a hard copy with date stamp only after a good
transmission. Our developer won't consider using a template to modify our
application.

Thank You,
Craig Hollis
K.R. WEST Co., Inc.

Sat, 07 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Output Report to Fax-Modem or Fax-Modem software

2. Stealth Software Email Fax templates - Do they Work???

3. FAX Software for CW

4. Embedded Phone numbers for Fax Software??

5. DOS Command Line Fax Software

6. Urgently looking for fax lib/software for usage with Clipper 5.2e

7. Fax software for Clipper 5

8. Fax software / library for Clipper ?

9. General GUI OOPS Language for X/MS Windows (source compatable)

10. COMPATABLE-FORTH STANDARD (long)

11. ANS Forth & Compatable Forth

12. Is LabView compatable with Windows 2000?