Limit to images in a window?
Author Message
 Limit to images in a window?
Hi All,

I have 8 image controls on a window with a small icon image
in each. No matter what I do I can't get it to display any
more than 6. I can place more image controls on the window,
and the new images initially show in the window formatter,
but are blank when preview is run, or if compiled and run.
The file names etc are showing in the code but just don't
display. I have tried different image formats etc but still
won't work. Any suggestions?

Best Regards,
    Geoff Spillane
    C5EE (abc)

Sun, 15 May 2005 08:33:57 GMT
 Limit to images in a window?
possible causes:
1. out of memory
2. the resources are linked in to the exe or dll and you call something that
shifts resource focus to another dll so cw looks for the image in teh other
dll.
3. graphic file is corrupt
4. The palettes of the images conflict or palette statements conflict -
usually thought something will show but all the colors will be wrong.
5.  there is also a report structure involved and there is a settarget
issue.
jim kane

Quote:
> Hi All,

> I have 8 image controls on a window with a small icon image
> in each. No matter what I do I can't get it to display any
> more than 6. I can place more image controls on the window,
> and the new images initially show in the window formatter,
> but are blank when preview is run, or if compiled and run.
> The file names etc are showing in the code but just don't
> display. I have tried different image formats etc but still
> won't work. Any suggestions?

> Best Regards,
>     Geoff Spillane
>     C5EE (abc)

Sun, 15 May 2005 11:49:33 GMT

1. Image size limit on Windows OS

2. ANNOUNCE Image 1.0 Image processing package for Tcl/Tk under Windows

3. Printing Images - size limit?

4. how to get past 256MB image limit?

5. Canvas Image size limited ?

6. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

7. Extension of non-limited type needs limited component

8. Subtype of limited type non-limited?

9. limited/non-limited in Ada95

10. limit to number of controls on window/report?

11. Child window limited to canvas of parent

12. File Size Limits on Windows 98 and NT