Report Page Number
Author Message
 Report Page Number

Hi,

A few months ago i change all messages from the templates files to
Portuguese: the *.trn, *.tpw and some *.tpl files. All messeges has been
translated and it works very good.
But i make an error!... Probably i change more than what was necessary!...
So my problem is: During a run time of a report the page number don't
appear. It only appear ### - this symbol!

Question: Someone knows what do i do wrong?!...
Or in other way: How can i count the pages and print the page number
manualy?!... Any sugestions?....

I'm using C4ABC!
Thank for all,
Nuno.

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Report Page Number
Greetings Nuno,

Usually a row of symbols across a numeric field means you
have a number that is too large for the field.  I don't
know much about the report templates, but you could look
at one to see what variable name it uses, and track down
where it assigns that variable.  (If it does not assign
the variable, then the number should be 0 unless it was
an AUTO variable.)  Another thing to look at is whether
you have a LONG variable with a SHORT display picture,
or something similar.  Good luck!

HTH
Mark Kroflich
mark(a)lists-inc.com

Quote:

> Hi,

> A few months ago i change all messages from the templates files to
> Portuguese: the *.trn, *.tpw and some *.tpl files. All messeges has been
> translated and it works very good.
> But i make an error!... Probably i change more than what was necessary!...
> So my problem is: During a run time of a report the page number don't
> appear. It only appear ### - this symbol!

> Question: Someone knows what do i do wrong?!...
> Or in other way: How can i count the pages and print the page number
> manualy?!... Any sugestions?....

> I'm using C4ABC!
> Thank for all,
> Nuno.

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Page Number

2. Reports - Page numbering, Table of Contents

3. CW4 Report Page Numbers

4. Change report page number

5. Report Page Number

6. Report page numbering

7. Initializing page number in report

8. Page numbering in reports

9. Page number in report

10. Trying to Control Page Numbers within a report

11. How to check the page number on a report

12. Problem setting page number in reports