Printing colour images on a colour printer
Author Message
 Printing colour images on a colour printer

Hi All
I have a problem:
I wish to print colour images on a printout but Clarion reports does not
alllow this or I dont know how to do it.
I have an image on the report and a box
The box prints in colour but the image only in mono.
The preview is in colour.

Anyone have any  ideas ?

Terence James
Plessey South Africa

Tue, 04 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing colour images on a colour printer

Hi Terence,

Quote:
> I wish to print colour images on a printout but Clarion reports does not
> alllow this or I dont know how to do it.
> I have an image on the report and a box
> The box prints in colour but the image only in mono.
> The preview is in colour.

Try using a valid bitmap file to put in the image <chuckle>.  You used that
CW example BMP where the palette info is non-standard, didn't you?

--
Fred Trter
Micro Partners (Pty) Ltd

Fri, 07 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. 256 colour images displaying incorrectly

2. ImageDraw.text gets colour wrong in PIL for GIF images

3. Setting image background colour in text widget?

4. Changing image background colour on canvas?

5. can't make image and background colour match

6. Using colour images in Smalltalk

7. Colour my prints!

8. colour printing in clipper 87

9. Printing to a PostScript file with Syntax highlighting and colour

10. Default Shellview Colour?

11. Colour and Keyboard Religion.